Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Change Of Plans

Apology first. I said I would post today, the conclusion of the story of Frank and Lisa. The last two days, I have been working up their story in my posts. But, now, I have changed my mind. I did finish the story. It falls into the category of ridiculous, but sweet. But, now I want to save it.

This brings me to my Announcement. I am trying to review a number of my stories, and edit, add to , and revise them. The goal is to publish a collection of short fictions by late January. It would be called SHORT STUFF and consist of 12 to 15 stories. I would try to publish it on-line through Lulu.com. (If any of you have experience with this, I'd like your tips.)

SHORT STUFF would be available for purchase as a paperback, (I will try to make it affordable) or as a collection you can download and read/print yourself. (Cheaper, but absent the pleasure of holding a bound paper text in your hands. ) My son, Sam, (some of you have perhaps seen his film posters,) will do the cover art and some other illustrations within the text. The collection would include 3 or 4 stories I have not presented on my blog site, or anywhere else. I hope you will consider getting a copy.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

No experience with LuLu, but as I told you, I love the idea and will def. get two Prints :D

Arjaanneli said...

Me too!
I will send my address, when it´s ready:)
I answer to your comment that you leave today..
Yoú`ll see why I dont translate my stories :D

...and must ask: Did they get married?

mythopolis said...

I answered you, Arjaa...on your Whitney blog!

BLOGitse said...

me too! I want one!
Can't wait!
Have a great day! :)
Lulu - can't help, sorry.

Hey,
you could send my copy to Arjaanneli's address. She can post it to me in Finland or we'll meet...let'see! Good plan!

Janice / Dancing with Sunflowers said...

Yes, I'll get one too. Hope it all goes to plan.

Scriber's Web said...

That's a great idea! I made a lulu calendar but that's about the extent of experience I have with it. Keep us posted on the project!

Dee Newman said...

Dan

I'm not familiar with LuLu. But, I like the idea.

Count me in for several copies.

You've inspired me to create a new Blog: http://blackbeansandbroccoli.blogspot.com/

Dee

mythopolis said...

Dee, already checked your new site out, and love the ' day in the life of....' style of it!!