I would think it goes without saying, but nevertheless, given how blogs go on and on, I suppose I should make it clear, that all text or photos are copyright by me upon posting. Dan's Myth, that is. Unless I state otherwise. Just doing my thing. My writings at times, may be dark, or sarcastic and acidic. I do try to throw some romance into the mix. But I wish no harm to anybody. That is the best I can come up with as far as disclaimers go. Don't steal suff.Thanks a lot.
My sis got her armadillo purse in the mail yesterday! She had been the successful bidder for it on Ebay. She wanted it to replace one that I had bought for her years ago.
If you are the anonymous that I am guessing, you may remember San Antonio, 1979. Found it at a junk shop and thought it fascinating, so I bought it. Later my sis liked it, so I gave it to her.
I know where there's a real 'dillo, but he probably wouldn't like it if you made him into a purse. My dog Chase keeps wanting to hunt him though.
'Dillos are very cool, but unique little critters. I love the sound they make when they walk across blacktop. Because they have long-ish nails and cannot retract them, they make a slight "ticking" (clicking?) sound when they walk across blacktop. Very quiet in the grass though.
I'm glad you found one too, as I heard you were looking for one.
11 comments:
How cool is that! I am glad that she was successful with her bid. After you told me, I googled it and turns out it is quiet a fad here!
You must be kidding....???
Tell me that you are!!!
Dont say, that "that thing" has beeing alive someday.... yääääkkk!!!
Ja sama suomeksi!
Is that made of the real animal?
It's the real thing, alright!!!
ooooo scary! I could never carry that in my hand! iiiik!
It does look cool..... a bit weird,maybe :)
Congrats on your Sis' success in bidding :)
is it real? interesting.
definitely real...but not alive. It's like functional taxidermy....
when did you ever buy your sister an armadillo purse?
If you are the anonymous that I am guessing, you may remember San Antonio, 1979. Found it at a junk shop and thought it fascinating, so I bought it. Later my sis liked it, so I gave it to her.
I know where there's a real 'dillo, but he probably wouldn't like it if you made him into a purse. My dog Chase keeps wanting to hunt him though.
'Dillos are very cool, but unique little critters. I love the sound they make when they walk across blacktop. Because they have long-ish nails and cannot retract them, they make a slight "ticking" (clicking?) sound when they walk across blacktop. Very quiet in the grass though.
I'm glad you found one too, as I heard you were looking for one.
Post a Comment