Here is the beginning of a story. There are many ways it could go. So, I will describe the opening event, and maybe you will tell me what kind of story it should be, and I will try to write that.
"I marched as usual in the parade down Lexington Avenue every morning. One parade marched up town, the other marched down. Hundreds of people passing hundreds of people. Sunglasses. Ipods. Newspapers. How can so many people live in such close proximity, and yet remain anonymous?"
Is this the beginning of a love story? Or a crime? Should something supernatural follow? Tell me what you think, and I will try to write to it.
Friday, March 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Both a love story and a crime, but definitely not supernatural . . . only mysterious.
Gotcha....
a supernatural crime story that has a love angle, and all the characters are anonymous to one another
I agree with Dee...
Your crime+love stories are the best!
BLOGitse
I'm going for neither love nor crime, but a story in which it turns out that not all these people are the same. they each have something different and special to offer.
But - y'know - write what you feel like!!
I love them any way they go :)
Post a Comment