Saturday, March 6, 2010
A Big Heads UP!!!
For the second time in a month, I have received cryptic comments on two of my posts in Asian script. This is some kind of spam/hacker engine, and will link to porn. Do not click on these. If you get similar comments on your site, delete them, and report as spam. I have made my posts available via google searches in the past, but I think I will delete this option at this time. I have been picked up by search engines before. If you have your own data re who comes and goes from your blogsite, and how long they spent on your site, you may note someone (thing) on your site for a prolonged period of time. This is likely a search engine working systematically through your posts to find buzz words they can use to link you into their spam or porn. It's a wild frontier sometimes, and frankly, I am circling the wagons!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I recently found the option that I can blog certain referrer addresses even without them leaving a comment :)
Keeps certain spam sites off my back.
I am getting more and more spam these days too.
So long I am fine with simply blocking them, we shall see what I might have to change in the future though, sigh :)
thanks for this Myth...I have that post in an Asian language also. How do I stop him/her/it from coming?
BG
You should all google you public email address.
If you find it spammers will find it too...
Learned today...
BLOGitse
Post a Comment