I would think it goes without saying, but nevertheless, given how blogs go on and on, I suppose I should make it clear, that all text or photos are copyright by me upon posting. Dan's Myth, that is. Unless I state otherwise. Just doing my thing. My writings at times, may be dark, or sarcastic and acidic. I do try to throw some romance into the mix. But I wish no harm to anybody. That is the best I can come up with as far as disclaimers go. Don't steal suff.Thanks a lot.
I first saw this on Good Morning America last summer sometime. Diane Sawyer actually had her feet nibbled on. Since then, a bunch of states have outlawed the fish pedicures as unsanitary.
Yes, I think fish pedicures have been common in Asian countries for some time. Why outlawed here? As one person noted in the video, it is more an issue of sticking your feet in un-sanitary water. Not about the fish per se, but more about getting someone else's foot fungus, etc. I would think that if the issue was the fish, then why not ban people from wading in the surf at beaches? In short, I think barbers should be allowed to have aquariums....as long, of course, they post a sign saying "Do not put your feet in the aquarium!"
Something's fishy about this. They charge $35 for this when they basically have a large vat of fish in the back-fish that I'm sure breed continually. So there's quite a profit in it for them, no?
As far as having it done, I don't think I'd do it.
12 comments:
I couldn't :)
(Do you think it means something that the WV is myhanong ?)
I don't know....maybe ;)
BG
Hmmmmm. I'm having second thoughts...
Apparently my son already knew about it - he saw it on Ugly Betty!
Um...Nicole...I can't interpret your comment...."the WV is myhanong"....what am I missing?
The fishy pedicure comes originally from Asia, no?
I just thought, blogger was trying to tell us something.
What, I don't know :P
I first saw this on Good Morning America last summer sometime. Diane Sawyer actually had her feet nibbled on. Since then, a bunch of states have outlawed the fish pedicures as unsanitary.
Yes, I think fish pedicures have been common in Asian countries for some time. Why outlawed here? As one person noted in the video, it is more an issue of sticking your feet in un-sanitary water. Not about the fish per se, but more about getting someone else's foot fungus, etc. I would think that if the issue was the fish, then why not ban people from wading in the surf at beaches? In short, I think barbers should be allowed to have aquariums....as long, of course, they post a sign saying "Do not put your feet in the aquarium!"
Exactly :)
Or they would have the requirement of Piranhas as pet fish ;)
Yucky!!!!
Come on, Scriber...you would love it!!
Something's fishy about this. They charge $35 for this when they basically have a large vat of fish in the back-fish that I'm sure breed continually. So there's quite a profit in it for them, no?
As far as having it done, I don't think I'd do it.
Yes, nice profit. Plus, when the fish get too big, you can eat them!
Post a Comment