Saturday, February 20, 2010

Today's Walk

Buttermilk skies, meadows, and a strange stop sign, along the river. Well, these are just some quick little snaps by me, but to see some truly breath-taking shots of Tennessee, please click on Dee's latest post!!!




7 comments:

Dee Newman said...

Dan, I love the photos of the meadow. Thanks for sending folks my way. Dee

Unknown said...

Looks like Spring is almost on it's way - at least the snow is gone ;)
That stop sign.
Well, maybe it's for the boats ;)

BLOGitse said...

No snow?!
stop sign is there for winter to stop...okay not funny but why is there then? :)

BLOGitse

mythopolis said...

I think Nicole is right. The stop sign is located off the river bank where people back their boats into the water.

Scriber's Web said...

What lovely photos! But buttermilk skies? LOL:)

Janice / Dancing with Sunflowers said...

Hi Dan,
I see the snow has gone. I love the Stop sign. Maybe it's for otters?

mythopolis said...

We do have otters here, but I don't think they are literate. They are fun to watch, however!