In response to a request by one of my readers that I write a really "mushy, mushy" love story, I had to go way back into my memories of young love to come up with something really hot! So, here you have it. Since it is somewhat auto-biographical, I changed the girl's name to protect her not-so-innocence. So, here we go!
Love at First Kiss
Neither Alice nor I said much as we strolled hand in hand down the lane toward our secret hide-out beneath the bushes by the pond. We each took quick scared glances behind us to be sure no one had seen us slip away from her little brother's birthday party. She had been forbidden to be alone with me. I had a bad reputation, it's true. But my feverish longings for Alice over-powered any fear of being caught. We crept quickly through the bushes along the bank of the pond our hearts racing. There, beneath the lilacs profusely blooming, filling the air with their intoxicating fragrance, I kissed her. It was our first kiss. And even today, I struggle to find a way to adequately describe it. How could I possibly describe that kiss? Her lips were so thick and soft. A warm and pulpish, quivering mass. So buttery. Milky. So soupy. So soggy. So sloppy. Like the mushy warm cornmeal gruel that my granny used to make for me when I was a child. So, that was it. In my emerging adolescent desire to break away from my childhood, I had transferred my childish longings for my granny's gruel to Alice's mushy lips!
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
LOL. I brought that upon myself! cornmeal yeah? What is it with your obsession with food? Remember when I posted an artistic photo of something and you thought it was oatmeal? How rude! But I think now I understand:) Thanks for posting the mushy, mushy story!
Happy V-day!
I can't answer that right now. I am making myself a big mushy Valentine breakfast burrito! ...which I will soon lovingly devour!
Hang on. I'll send some bacon:)
Oh! that would so completely complete me!!!
LOL! Mushy, mushy story and bacon - superb combination! :)
Have a great day!
You're just a hopeless romantic!
Eeewwwwwww :D
Mushy indeed ;)!
Thanks, Scriber :P
Post a Comment