Thursday, February 4, 2010
Dear Diary,
I am not much up to speed these days. In fact, I am behind on many fronts. I feel neither alarmed nor depressed. I feel like I am sitting around with my soul hooked up to a battery charger. In the back of my mind, I have ideas. They'll start popping up before long. Meanwhile, I am enjoying comfort foods. Currently, it is Jambalaya and smoked sausage, while glancing between the tv and the window.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
It's ok Myth...we all need to take a break and recharge sometimes. You've been through a lot these past few weeks....take it easy, relax and the wheels will start churning soon!
BG
Take a break! We'll all still be here. Relax! Pamper yourself:)
Sounds exactly right....
smoked sausage sounds goooood!
I have too many ideas and too little time...
Relax, enjoy your life... :)
Take your time.
Your soul most def. needs some comforting and recharging.
Hugs!
Sounds right to me too. Enjoy your jambalaya and all the other stuff.
Post a Comment