I would think it goes without saying, but nevertheless, given how blogs go on and on, I suppose I should make it clear, that all text or photos are copyright by me upon posting. Dan's Myth, that is. Unless I state otherwise. Just doing my thing. My writings at times, may be dark, or sarcastic and acidic. I do try to throw some romance into the mix. But I wish no harm to anybody. That is the best I can come up with as far as disclaimers go. Don't steal suff.Thanks a lot.
The 'Who Dat' seems to have more meaning for you than it does for me. Football? Baseball? Anyway, in answer to your question - yes, ! can. But probably not with such gay abandon!
6 comments:
The little one is so cute! He's not really interested about dancing for a long time but when he is
he's adorable!
Adorable! So cute! Last night's game was so much fun! Well played by both teams!
Cute...everybody is doing the Who dat now!
Congrats New Orleans!
BG
I just finished my morning exercise – 500 jumping-jacks with a little dancing in between . . .
does that qualify?
Nope.
But these guys are awesome :)
The 'Who Dat' seems to have more meaning for you than it does for me. Football? Baseball? Anyway, in answer to your question - yes, ! can. But probably not with such gay abandon!
Post a Comment