I would think it goes without saying, but nevertheless, given how blogs go on and on, I suppose I should make it clear, that all text or photos are copyright by me upon posting. Dan's Myth, that is. Unless I state otherwise. Just doing my thing. My writings at times, may be dark, or sarcastic and acidic. I do try to throw some romance into the mix. But I wish no harm to anybody. That is the best I can come up with as far as disclaimers go. Don't steal suff.Thanks a lot.
wow, from icy formations to mossy green! Nature is a marvel!
BG ps-the meeting of the waters is most prominent at this point, though we did see some smaller streams flowing into the Rio Negro that were also slightly different in color and not mixing as well.
When the Mississippi River hits the Gulf coast, the delta is very large and there is a long span of brackish water before turning to sea. At least, that's what I've always been told (I did not opt to swim in it while I was down there.)
oooh, I like the photos of moss very much :) Your post made me realize how much I need to get out for a hike again! Might have to wait a quite a while for such lovely weather, though. I'm glad to see you got out and enjoyed the day.
6 comments:
wow, from icy formations to mossy green! Nature is a marvel!
BG
ps-the meeting of the waters is most prominent at this point, though we did see some smaller streams flowing into the Rio Negro that were also slightly different in color and not mixing as well.
The moss hangs in all winter. You have me curious now, about what happens when the Mississippi River hits the Gulf Coast. How those waters co-mingle?
Did Life come on the walk? Doesn't she enjoy (insist upon) having her photo taken for the blog?
Love the moss! It's excellent. Great shots!
When the Mississippi River hits the Gulf coast, the delta is very large and there is a long span of brackish water before turning to sea. At least, that's what I've always been told (I did not opt to swim in it while I was down there.)
oooh, I like the photos of moss very much :) Your post made me realize how much I need to get out for a hike again! Might have to wait a quite a while for such lovely weather, though. I'm glad to see you got out and enjoyed the day.
mmmm, smells so good!
Post a Comment