I would think it goes without saying, but nevertheless, given how blogs go on and on, I suppose I should make it clear, that all text or photos are copyright by me upon posting. Dan's Myth, that is. Unless I state otherwise. Just doing my thing. My writings at times, may be dark, or sarcastic and acidic. I do try to throw some romance into the mix. But I wish no harm to anybody. That is the best I can come up with as far as disclaimers go. Don't steal suff.Thanks a lot.
3 comments:
Hahahaha!!!!
Can I make one wish too?
I´d like to get a date with Steve!
...after he get those money and before that thirty-day-o...!!
good ol Steve! he's a riot!
Happy Holidays...hope those warm days are good for you! I on the other hand REALLY WANT SNOW!!!
:)BG
Grin - and happy holidays to you and yours :)!
Post a Comment