Sunday, December 13, 2009

Shocking News!!!

I was in the check-out line at the grocery store this morning perusing the covers of the lurid gossip tabloids when a photo suddenly caught my eye. At first, I thought the woman in the picture simply resembled someone I knew. But then on page two I saw another photo of her. She was standing amidst a large gathering of on-lookers as Tiger Woods approached to tee off. She was wearing red patent leather heels, and a matching red bikini. And she had on sunglasses and a white canvas sun visor that had Tiger's hand-penned signature on it. It was definitely her! I knew she hadn't been blogging much in recent weeks, But, I just figured she was busy with other things. Now, I see what! The unnamed woman in the photo was reportedly from Austin, Texas, and the headline above the photo said "The 14th Woman!". Another photo of her in a second tabloid, had the heading,"Tiger: 14 Over Par!"

8 comments:

BLOGitse said...

HAHAH! LOL!
Poor tiger boy...what a mess he's made of his life...

ps. your WOrds are published. :)

Unknown said...

Snicker.
Poor man, gets what he asked for :)

Ballerina Girl said...

Well, if he really did have that many then who knows where they could all be found!
He certainly is ...hhhmmmm, how should I put this, ravenous?

BG

Scriber's Web said...

Ha ha ha. Interesting choice of clothes:)

mythopolis said...

I thought the color looked great on you, Scriber. And, by the way, I don't take a personal judgement stand on Tiger. As some golf enthusiasts were heard to comment, "At least he didn't cheat on the fairway green!"

Janice / Dancing with Sunflowers said...

Ha ha! I bet they were snapped on a private island that the Texan lady had just bought with a little unexpected windfall from work...!

Carol said...

I went for lunch with her recently. So that explains the pack of photographers hiding in the bushes. All just trying to get a better look, I suppose.

mythopolis said...

You know what? The man's hit counter keeps climbing. I now fear Carol is involved too.