I would think it goes without saying, but nevertheless, given how blogs go on and on, I suppose I should make it clear, that all text or photos are copyright by me upon posting. Dan's Myth, that is. Unless I state otherwise. Just doing my thing. My writings at times, may be dark, or sarcastic and acidic. I do try to throw some romance into the mix. But I wish no harm to anybody. That is the best I can come up with as far as disclaimers go. Don't steal suff.Thanks a lot.
Will read them most likely tomorrow since I'll be heading on my day trip soon. I still have ten more in my reader :) It's really time for your book! ;)
I wonder...which one has/had happy ending: Youre story or one of the movies? Here is nasty weather too...wet cold and windy...! But I dont mind! I am planning to go to "kerholle" and order one glass of redwine! .... or maby two glasses..! Who knows...
4 comments:
Will read them most likely tomorrow since I'll be heading on my day trip soon.
I still have ten more in my reader :)
It's really time for your book!
;)
I'm working on it!!! : )
good I'm not the only one who has a 'time problem' to read your stories!
book, book, book.......... :)
I wonder...which one has/had happy ending:
Youre story or one of the movies?
Here is nasty weather too...wet cold and windy...!
But I dont mind! I am planning to go to "kerholle" and order one glass of redwine!
.... or maby two glasses..!
Who knows...
Post a Comment