Sunday, December 6, 2009

Shower

Nicole woke up the next morning, exhausted by her muddy shower the night before. She was bloody-eyed, and still as pissed, as when she finally fell asleep. She sipped her coffee while sifting through the kitchen drawer for her favorite rolling pin. It was a big fat one, made of hard rock Maple. When this guy comes back to fix her shower again, he has no clue, how cracked his skull is going to be.

8 comments:

BLOGitse said...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

Janice / Dancing with Sunflowers said...

Aha! Now I understand and have returned to comment! Oh dear, poor Nicole. BTW in England pissed means drunk, and pissed off means what you mean by pissed so I originally envisaged Nicole still hungover from the night before and needing coffee to help her sober up. Of course I didn't know then that this was OUR Nicole, and of course that wouldn't be true... (Sorry Nicole...!)

mythopolis said...

Yes, our Nicole has now been immortalized in one of my sweeping epic stories!!!

BLOGitse said...

thanks Janice!
Now I got it! I'm sometimes soooooo slow. But I got it.
OUR Nicole...
anyway,
eeeeeeeeeeeeek! :)

Nicole, where are you?

Unknown said...

Being pissed instead of being pissed off would have probably helped me sleep instead of writing posts with typos ;)

And guess who was back today (and probably still didn't fix it)?!

Yes, keep that story rolling ;)
But preferably I would have used a sharp knife and slice a piece off of him everey time he has to come back (actually it's a diff. guy than the one that really got it working on Friday)

Unknown said...

I'm a bit slow lately, BLOGitse.
Getting sidetracked by too many other things and neglecting my bloggy friends :)

mythopolis said...

Ok, Sequel to shower scene coming soon!

Unknown said...

You can add a broken pipe with apartm. flooding and scared, wet dogs to the picture *sigh*....