Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Love Life
It was a hard day at the office. But, I was on my way to my apartment now, and my hot girlfriend. I looked at my watch, she would be getting ready for me. And sure enough, there she was. I stared excitedly, as she slowly began taking it all off. Peeling it off a piece at a time. Each piece falling to the floor. "Oh, baby!" I said, as the last piece fell. "I love to watch you peel potatoes." "It's almost ready, honey." she said, holding one up with a smile, as she dropped it into the boiling water.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I must say, that peeling potatoes is not on my Top 10-list, what becames to "What makes you enthusiastic?" =I
I peeled potatoes yesterday! True!
What? Yes, I peeled potatoes yesterday!
Mytho, you're naughty boy!
Sorry Dan, you don't get that kind of excitement over here. I leave them in their skins...
hahaha, now I will look at the potato as I am peeling it in a completely different light!
BG
It's all in the presentation....
Post a Comment