I would think it goes without saying, but nevertheless, given how blogs go on and on, I suppose I should make it clear, that all text or photos are copyright by me upon posting. Dan's Myth, that is. Unless I state otherwise. Just doing my thing. My writings at times, may be dark, or sarcastic and acidic. I do try to throw some romance into the mix. But I wish no harm to anybody. That is the best I can come up with as far as disclaimers go. Don't steal suff.Thanks a lot.
7 comments:
You know what's so cool about these pics? The green, green, grass underneath! Almost like Nature contradicting itself!
BG
The ones with the green are my favorites too.
My god these are amazing! Nature is so so beautiful. I love these shots.
PS: How come Nicole gets a story and I don't? How rude!
:)
I know you feel left out Scriber, so I will tell your story soon! : )
These are beautiful. I love the shapes and textures the ice makes.
That looks like a whole different, alien new world to me :D
I can't even imagine being cold and having icicles right now :P
Wow! I've never seen anything like this. What extremes of temperature you have! And how beautiful.
Post a Comment