I would think it goes without saying, but nevertheless, given how blogs go on and on, I suppose I should make it clear, that all text or photos are copyright by me upon posting. Dan's Myth, that is. Unless I state otherwise. Just doing my thing. My writings at times, may be dark, or sarcastic and acidic. I do try to throw some romance into the mix. But I wish no harm to anybody. That is the best I can come up with as far as disclaimers go. Don't steal suff.Thanks a lot.
Come on man, for BUSY people this is too fast Tai Chi to calm down... BUT if the're are stupid busy people they might do that and imagine they did calm down.
This is more like adhd type of person doing Tai Chi... (I don't mean to insult any adhd person, this is just an expression)
I think Tai Chi is very interesting. In this case, I took a 4 minute exercise, and re-shot it with my cam on time lapse....so it now is 18 seconds long......just experimenting with the effect.
12 comments:
Come on man,
for BUSY people this is too fast Tai Chi to calm down...
BUT if the're are stupid busy people they might do that and imagine they did calm down.
This is more like adhd type of person doing Tai Chi...
(I don't mean to insult any adhd person, this is just an expression)
I think Tai Chi is very interesting. In this case, I took a 4 minute exercise, and re-shot it with my cam on time lapse....so it now is 18 seconds long......just experimenting with the effect.
Ah, it's all a blur ;)
BG
You're too funny :D
I think a businessman trying this would end up with knotted arms end legs ;)
For some reason, this video just does not load up for me. I've tried numerous times.
I am just now seeing that the video is not working....maybe it's fixable. I'll look into it.
It worked for me :/
It's Friday - how are you?
everything ok Myth?
BG
I'll be back to blogging soon, BG. My mom just died of a long illness. I will write some about this in the near future.
I am sorry to hear of her passing Myth...my prayers are with you and your family.
BG
Dan,
I am so sorry about your Mom.
Paz was down last week (I had not seen him in 10 years) and we spent an evening with Jill and Don. Jill mention that you Mom was not doing well.
I asked her if she had an email address for you and she said she didn't.
Mine is: deight.newman@gmail.come. Let's get together sometime.
Dee
Post a Comment