Well, let me say, first of all, that it is wrong to kill people. And therefore it is important before we go out killing, that we see our foes as frenzied, frantic, furious, maniacs. Demons. Demons aren't people, you see. Therefore it becomes a mandate. A holy crusade against evil empires. In fact, under such circumstances, it is not us, as people, doing the killing. It is the will of the God we've chosen to believe in. So, if we can do God's will, we will one day be angels, and lounge around on cloud nine. So, you see how important it is to kill people. Well, not people, really. They may look like ordinary men, women, and children, but they are not. They are demons.
Is it possible that we might kill an innocent person by mistake? Someone who was not really a demon, after all? Yes, it happens all the time. Some innocents get caught in the crossfire. But that's the cost of doing God's business. And, besides, even if they weren't really demons, they probably would have been demons, sooner or later. And furthermore, it's not us doing the killing. It is God moving us. We are mere instruments.
Some might think that the idea that one man's saint is another man's sinner is problematic. I mean, which God is the real God? And who among us was merely delusional? It's simple, really. The last man standing, wins what's left.
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Maybe they manage the last man standing thing one day.
And then they gonna cry that they are lonely...
"which God is the real God"
He answers: MINE, MINE, MINE!
ME, I, I, I...
Endless power game is very strong at the moment...
Men, oh, men - don't they have better things to do???
My favorite excuse, "Sorry I was late-I was out making the world safe for democracy." Nobody ever makes the world unsafe for democracy yet, somehow, that excuse always seems to work. :~)
THANK YOU!
for supporting me in my struggle for achieving justice for my rights to my pictures. RESPECT!
it is forever about control and power...
I must win, I am right, I must be on top...
BG
This is all so sad. My grandfather went to jail for the Gandhi non-violence movement. When he was escorted to the jail, news spread and people showed up with garland and flowers. They congratulated him for his decisions. Violence never solves anything.
Post a Comment