The Swedish film, 'Everlasting Moments', is about a woman in the midst of difficult circumstances discovering her passion for photography. I haven't seen it, but it looks good. Here's the trailer.
Friday, January 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Would sooooo love to see this one (including the cover art :)! )
Me too! So, put it on your list. It should be available on DVD by late spring, or summer, if it doesn't play a theater near you. It would be nice to see it on the big screen, though.
OOHHHH, I want to see it too! I need to see if Itunes or something has it because I am sure the local Brasilian blockbuster will not have it, hahaha!
Thanks!
BG
You're funny, Dan.
The next movies is in Cairo ;-)
But one day I'll see it on DVD.
I'll recommend this one to my movie crazy Best friend :)
Dan,
I remember reading about this film at least a year ago, but it never played in Nashville. I let it slip from my memory. Thanks for reminding me about it.
Dee
I've heard very good things about this movie. I really want to see it.
Post a Comment