Friday, January 15, 2010

Message to Pat Robertson

Dear Mr. Robertson, I know you are some kind of big-deal tele-evangelist, and all. Mostly, I see you as a money-grabber, and a sham. I don't mean to sound bitter, but I can't wait to watch worms eat you. You need to see an excorcist, soon.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Are those guys still around?
I never managed to crasp how people can fall for that?!

mythopolis said...

Yes...My comment has to do with Robertson making the statement that the people of Haiti made a pact with 'the devil'...that's why they are having such problems.

Scriber's Web said...

Read this Mythos. This letter from Satan to Pat Robertson was actually written by Lily Coyle who submitted it to the Minneapolis Star Tribune.


http://tiny.cc/rPLHp

BLOGitse said...

oh boy oh boy...

Dee Newman said...

Dan,

I sent the following to WSMV:

Take the 700 Club off the air!

Televangelist Pat Robertson’s insensitive and stupid comments proclaiming that the devastating earthquake in Haiti is God’s wrath for a "pact" Haitians made with the devil to gain independence from the French goes far beyond what is acceptable. And besides, this is not the first time the demented old fool has spewed such ridiculous apocalyptic revelations.

He told the Pennsylvania town of Dover in 2005 that God may strike their town with a disaster because its citizens voted out every school board members who favored teaching intelligent design over the theory of evolution. During that same year, he alleged Hurricane Katrina was sent by God as a punishment for the United State’s legalization of abortion.

The religious babble that flows out of Mr. Robertson’s mouth on a regular bases is nothing more than extreme ultra-conservative right-wing political nonsense.

Stop accepting his money so he can continue to peddle fear and his political ideology under the disguise of a religious leader while he rakes in millions and millions of dollars from his ignorant followers.

Dee

PS- checkout my most recent political verse on the Massachusetts'political race.

mythopolis said...

Thanks, Dee, I don't know who is crazier. Robertson? Or his followers?

Carol said...

Dear Pat Robertson,

You are an a$$ hat. Devil or not, there's really nothing much anyone can say or do about that.

Sincerely,
Carol