I would think it goes without saying, but nevertheless, given how blogs go on and on, I suppose I should make it clear, that all text or photos are copyright by me upon posting. Dan's Myth, that is. Unless I state otherwise. Just doing my thing. My writings at times, may be dark, or sarcastic and acidic. I do try to throw some romance into the mix. But I wish no harm to anybody. That is the best I can come up with as far as disclaimers go. Don't steal suff.Thanks a lot.
It's beautiful. Even more beautiful now that it's 70 degrees once again in Austin. I love looking at pictures of ice, I just don't want to drive in it. Sure is pretty though!
5 comments:
wow, that frozen water looks neat!
how're you today? any warmer over there?
Awesome, Dan!
Those last ones are impressive!
I can't even imagine the cold right now :)
this is awesome! is it something extraordinary, or it gets like this every winter?
Huge icicles form every winter along cliff formations along the highways. Water trickles out of cracks and creates wonderful walls of icicles!!
It's beautiful. Even more beautiful now that it's 70 degrees once again in Austin. I love looking at pictures of ice, I just don't want to drive in it. Sure is pretty though!
Post a Comment