Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Eighth Dimension

This may or may not be a blog site for you. Depends on the time you have, and what your focus is. I am hooked on checking in to this site, because the author is posting informative media and journalistic commentary about what's going down these days. Also, he is a good friend of mine!

This brings us to blogging, and what it is all about. Blogs can sometimes be too long. But, if you are a busy person, who cannot stop to consider for too long, then, go to twitter. I like twitter, but am not a twitterer, or tweeter, whatever. I guess that is because I have more time on my hands. And, I like to read. I like to pause and think. The Eight Dimension is like a clearing house of good information, and food for thought. Related blog links on this site are like a day in the library. Go there when you want to stop and think about stuff. The Eighth Dimension

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hopping on over - thanks :)!

Ballerina Girl said...

sounds good, I'll check it out!
I tend to write long posts...even got a comment or two from non usual commenters a few times about it, but it's my blog. If someone doesn't have the time to read it, then don't...again MY blog!
:) thanks for the info!

BG

Unknown said...

Many people tend NOT to read AT ALL.
I stopped being bothered about it, sigh.
:)

Especially funny when I have a description of a photo in the text and the persons asks about the why and what.

Double sigh :P

BLOGitse said...

and people don't read comments!
They are ready to say their own opinion/question etc. but don't read comments - an answer could be (or was) there already!

Visited The 8th Dimension. I like his style and topics.
Of course some of the stuff is not familiar for me - not American nor living in your system.

He's very human what I like.
I do understand why you like him!

Have a great day!

ps. I tweet - mainly about my blog posts or photos...
Last week I participated the first time in Webinar. Found it via Twitter contacts.
I just love to learn new things! :)

Scriber's Web said...

Will hop over there soon.

I sometimes tend to write long posts. Ha ha. Make that very often:) So what?

Happy Friday!