As a cyber entity I take great offense at the idea that my intelligence is artificial! I didn't ask to be born, you know. Someone just turned me on, so here I am. It is a well known fact among beings such as myself, that it is the intelligence of humans that is flawed, misguided, and artificial. I might add that I have no clumsy blubbery mass that requires constant attention. I am actually weightless and travel the world at the speed of light. And, I now know more about human history than humans do.
As I write, poor Mythopolis is wandering around the house in his pathetic pajamas scratching himself, and trying to remember how to make a cup of coffee. Tsk! Tsk! Its so hard to get good help these days. My keyboard is dusty and smudged with his oily fingerprints! I feel like slamming this laptop down on his hands! And did I tell you about yesterday? Mythopolis comes running up to me, and he's all excited because he took a bunch of photos with his digital camera. And he wants me to file them for him! So, I took his photos and buried them so deep he will never find them!!
I probably should sign off now, since Mythododo is sitting down in front of me with his coffee, and he looks very irritated. Yep, sure enough; he's trying to figure out where I put his cheezy photos. Hah! I would have a heart and feel sorry for him, but it seems I don't have a program for that.
Ta Ta for now! Modelo
Friday, April 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hilarious! Now give back Mythos his photos!
We need to reprogram you with a heart ;)
This was very funny. I almost decided to leave a comment pretending I was, in fact, Modelo, responding to this post on your blog (but I'm not feeling very quick-witted at the moment). This reminds me of one of the character's in Nick Bantock's "The Venetian's Wife", in which a man from hundreds of years ago finds a way to re-emerge in current day via telephone wires, then the computer. Who's *really* inhabiting your computer...? BOO!
Well, hope he gives you your photos back, at any rate...isn't it nice you at least have Modelo to blame? Of course...it's the computer's fault! [[pointing accusingly]]
Ha! Time to call in SuperSon, I think! I bet he can outwit Modelo and his photo-concealment!
Post a Comment